Tuesday 18 October 2011

Since Benjamin asked...

Here are a few other photos of yours truly on the trip to Cuzco and Machu Picchu... ;-)

We're getting back into the rhythm of school again. This is the last term of the academic year for the students and teachers, so things will be getting wrapped up in the next few weeks. I've had a few classes in the past couple of days - mostly reading classes with 4th and 5th graders.

Tomorrow lunchtime I'll be teaching a Bible lesson to any 4th graders who wish to attend. Catriona MacD usually does the Scripture Union class, but she asked me to do it tomorrow. We'll be talking about forgiving people who are treat us badly, for we have been forgiven greatly by the Lord. It only lasts about 15 minutes, and it will be completely in Spanish. I'd appreciate your prayers in leading this, but more importantly pray for the students who will attend.

'Could we bear from one another what He daily bears from us? Yet our glorious Friend and Brother loves us though we treat Him thus: Though for good we render ill, He accounts us brethren still.' - John Newton
Caterpillar kebab, anyone? Haha, not. It's just corn on a toothpick...

Cute little lamb!

I don't know why I just want to laugh every time I see this photo...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan! I just caught up with your blog again for the first time in a few weeks (PhD has been very distracting recently) and it's great to hear how you're getting on. Machu Picchu (and everywhere!) looks amazing. We all miss you in Aberdeen! I will send you a proper email soon and in the meantime will be praying for you :) Lots of love, Flora xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Flora! I miss you all too! Hope all is going well at uni. It'll be good to hear from you soon and get all the news. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete