Wednesday 13 June 2012

Goodbye, Peru!

Tonight I am flying back to the USA after being in Peru for many months. I can't believe that this is the end of my year abroad! God is so good and has protected me, provided for me, given me many great experiences and taught me a lot. Thank you to all of you who have been reading my blog, writing emails, praying for me and asking after me. I do really appreciate it, and I hope that you have enjoyed your taste of Peru through me. When I get home, I plan to write a more comprehensive summary of my time in this country, which I will post for you. At the moment, my suitcases (I say suitcaseS because they are several...well, two, actually, plus a backpack and handbag) are packed, I'm having my final cup of tea on Peruvian soil, and I am waiting the taxi's arrival to take me to the airport. I will see many of you very soon! Chao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment